Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Finds

I missed last Friday, but I'm back this week with the following:


  •  When I was born I was the  3,751,993,634th.  Where are you in the 7 Billion?
  • If This Then That - I like this idea (especially the above recipe if Instagram, then Dropbox).  Brilliant!
  • Don't you love infographics?  Then check out this creative and cool resume!
  • Some food for thought:  About 40 percent of 2- to 4-year-olds have used a smartphone, tablet or video iPod, according to a new study by Common Sense Media. What do you think that means for educators?
For the classroom:

What Would You Hold?


 I read that only 1 out of 100 readers actually comment on a blog.  I read blogs all the time and never comment.  Still, I'm curious:  Is anyone reading this?

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog. And I used images of the OWS signs to talk about the French Revolution (World History standard). I will check out your links too.
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vanessa! I like the idea of using current images to link back to historical events.

    ReplyDelete