Every Friday, I post articles, activities, and tech tools that caught my attention during the week:
1. 10 Reasons to Ban Pens and Pencils in the Class
2. #eltpics is a collection of photos shared by teachers for teachers. Join and you can see photos like the one above in the Secret Worlds set.
3. As an RPCV who taught no-tech in a village in Botswana, this totally captured my attention.
4. Here is a teacher saving three trees a year. It's an inspiration to be as paperless as possible!
5. Explain Everything is cool app for the iPad
Finally, in honor of earthquakes from east to west this week: What you need to survive for 72 hours, plus a realistic SF scene earthquake quiz (check out the taqueria!).
Enjoy your weekend!