Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Finds 10/17/14

First week back to teaching and here are a few Friday Finds:

image via icanread
I used to have students use Animoto for Movie Trailers as a book project.  Then I saw these cool templates in iMovie Trailers.

As I copied my syllabi for my new classes this week, this article about Syllabus Tyrannus made me pause.

I may be late to the game, but I just discovered Haiku Deck.

Your Rubric Is a Hot Mess got a lot of traction on Twitter this week.

Lastly, I work a lot in coffee shops (grading papers and responding to forums seems easier that way). This week, I used the Coffitivity app on my phone to work from home.  Love it!

1 comment:

  1. I love Haiku Deck! The interface is so sleek... it is a challenge for me to not put a lot of text on a slide.

    ReplyDelete