Wednesday, August 24, 2011

10 Picture Tour

I've been wanting to do a 10 Picture Tour of where I teach for awhile now.  I followed the suggestion of taking only 10 minutes to snap the pics and share them.  So here it is - a quick and dirty tour of my sunny Tuesday morning at the City College of San Francisco.




Looking up at the Science Building with the quote, "The Truth Shall Make You Free."


The new state-of-the art green MUB (Multi-Use Building).


Inside the MUB - I am extremely fortunate to have the chance to teach my ESL class there this semester.


MUB Room 370 - whiteboards, ceiling-projector, speakers, and wifi.


 Hey it's the City - parking is an issue!


Brand new soccer field - and view from my office windows.


CCSF is serious about recycling and composting.


Batmale Hall - the ESL Department is here and so is my office.


I'm part of the Office of Mentoring and Service Learning as I coordinate Project SHINE in addition to teaching ESL.



My desk!

Thanks for joining me on my 10 picture tour of CCSF!  I love the idea of using only 10 images to showcase a place.  I think I'll have my students do one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment