Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Finds 4/20/12

Random things I've been reading and watching this week:



Unless you've been under a rock, you've watched this video.  I've watched it three times so far.
I'm missing CATESOL because I spent all my money at TESOL - but I follwed it on #catesol.
Speaking of conferences, the one I really, really want to go to next is this one.
I was sick this week and had to cancel class at the last minute.  Too bad I didn't have one of these services.
response to the two-tier pricing system.
I've linked to some interesting Youtube videos for my students lately, and now I really want to use some of these handy tools.
This article about apps are students when you're not looking have some I'd never heard of.
I read these posts from my students and I know why blogging is such a great way for them to share their writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment